Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Behind the Scenes...

Tonight is "tedious work we haven't gotten around to yet" night-I'm helping Hubby with the inventory list for the jewelry business.  He's doing most of it, since I have no business sense whatsoever.  Well, at least, that's what it feels like most of the time.  We've been trying super hard to get our work out to the people, trying different marketing strategies and online shop providers...we have business cards we've been handing out wherever we can, and a Facebook page as well.  I know we can make it, we just have to find the right formula for success.  I never thought that making new pieces would be the easiest part about having a jewelry business, but I suppose I should have known.  We've been scouring online forums, especially Etsy help forums, and we're bound to find the way to break out and sell soon.  We have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment